BITS BULB™ LED Lightbulbs—80% more efficient than an average bulb.
BITS LED bulbs are ideal replacements for traditional 60W, 75W and 100W incandescent bulbs and are designed for interior lighting applications such as table lamps, floor lamps, ceiling fixtures and sconces. LED bulbs are up to 80% more efficient than incandescent or halogen bulbs and last up to 15,000 hours (almost 2 years!) in normal use. Light output is spread approximately 230° from the bulb for even, uniform distribution.
- 9 Watts—uses up to 80% less energy than halogen
- 800 Lumens—brightness of a standard 60w bulb
- 15,000 hours—Longer average life than incandescent bulbs
- Good color rendering (2700 Kelvin—warm white)
- Cooler to the touch than other bulbs
- Non-breakable, high-impact plastic housing
- UL approved for use in damp locations
- Up to 15,000 hours in average usage
- Does not add unwanted heat to rooms
- Approved for use outdoors in protected enclosure
- No harsh glare; warm, soft color enhances décor